OT: ? TRADE Stick or WARR for BASS

Hello, I am very curious about the touch style instruments, although I'm
sure
its unlikely, I was curious if anyone may be interested in trading for a
STICK or a WARR?

I really like the look of the maple and or graphite instruments, but I
would
just like to get started...

Greg Howard allowed me to play one of his at NAMM last summer, and I have
been dying to spend some time on this type of instrument in the privacy of
my
own garage!

The more strings the better!

I have a Billy Sheehan Yamaha Attitude LTD II BASS that I would like to
trade
my way into the stick world with ... it is in great condition and plays
beautifully! It includes a hard case...

If at all interested you can see what this bass I am offering is all about
at: www.musiciansfriend.com you can search for Yamaha Attitude and it is
the
more expensive of the pair...

Please let me know if you may at all be interested!

Thanks,
Greg Campbell