Re: CHEERS to 1 year!!!

I want to send a big congratulations too. I think that's wonderful that
you're
playing that much, and generating the kind of interest your are,
especially in an
area not well known for musical innovation. I've heard some of your music
from
your old mp3.com page, so I know what you're playing is very good.

--- Douglas Baldwin <coyotelk@optonline.net> wrote:
>     I'll bet you're really playing well and keeping a strong focus on
>musical
> values that most listeners appreciate. I'd love to hear your
>comments/insights
> into your looping strategies, how you pace your sets, etc.

Ditto. Also comments about the types of places you book into would be
interesting
too.

Greg