Re: EDP at Musicians Friend

At 04:26 PM 1/10/2003 +0000, paulrichard10@attbi.com wrote:
>The price is decent-$599 with free shipping. Wonder if Alto Music will
>match
>the price/free shipping?

I think that's on the older model with Loop III loaded.  The new blackface
Pro+ is like $849 or thereabouts.

Which brings up a question I've been somewhat curious about.  Is there any
obvious advantage to going with the Pro+ (other than Loop IV).  If the new
software is the only difference, it looks as if it would be probably be
cheaper to grab the older model at $599 and do the upgrade to Loop IV
yourself.  Or are there other new features I'm missing?

         -c-

_____
"i want to reach my hand into the dark and *feel* what reaches back"
                                                 -recoil