Re: old MIDI hardware

hey mark,

so fly. you're the man. we're out of new jersey, but are gonna be in
S.F. area late Feb. Possible at Z-Pie on Feb 22nd or 24th. maybe you
gys would be into being on the bill w/ us.

do y'all perform out around there?

here's my address:

Mike iLL
PO Box 622
Hoboken, NJ 07030

to what address can i send you a check and a CD?

mike
Mike iLL <illness@earthlink.net>

PS - i don't know if proper list-serve etiquitte is to send this to
the whole list or not.