Re: Gig Report: Portland LoopFest A-Go-Go

Mr. Goat

I would have loved to have been there too! But I'm in the midst of
my usual pre-NAMM crunch. One more ad to get to a magazine
before I have to skeedaddle south. Sounds like a great bunch.
I've been enjoying Dave Trenkle's CDs for years now. I keep meaning
to catch him live (rats, another chance missed). Sorry to have
missed another great gig. Sounds right up my alley too.

Best,

tEd ® kiLLiAn

http://www.mp3s.com/tedkillian
http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html