Re: DL4 question

Yes, you can control any parameter on the DL4 w/ an exp. pedal, including
delay time.  And it does all that cool pitch-changing you get with
anolog-delays.  In fact, one my fave things to do with with the DL4 is
maxing out the feedback and putting a short delay time which makes it go
into some sort of feedback loop.  Then you can control the pitch of the
sound by fiddling w/ the delay time.  Even better is that depending what
model you're using, the feedback loop will sound different.  I've never
used an analog delay, but I assume this is the same thing that would
happen with one?

Ernesto

--
ernesto schnack