Being Trained and Playing the Classics--What Do You Loop?

Hi Learned Gents (mostly)--
I never received the benefit of a proper music education, but it seems to
me
that, had I gotten a Bachelor of Arts degree from a four year school, not
only would I be "classically training" but I would have a repertoire of
"classic music", that is, music from (several) classic period (s)--oh,
let's
say, UCSD in San Diego.  So let's ask an expert, one who has gone beyond
the
four year mark, and see if said education has hindered his musicality.
Whaddaya say, Dr. Z, are you classically trained?  Do you ever play
"classical" music?
Also, here's some loop content--what classics do ANY of you loopers
integrate into your performances?  Any familiar tunes pop up?  Is everybody
improvising?
Gotta go--UPS guy just brought the used MPX G2.  Does anybody know why dt
doesn't use one of these?
Gary