checking out products at home

>      All in all, I found the Line 6 stomp boxes to
> be an invaluable part of my education in effect
> boxes.  And seeing how I bought them used on eBay
> and then resold them for around the same price,
> the education didn't come at a high price.

i've always been a big fan of taking advantage of the
no hassel return policy of most of the bigger chain
music stores.  buy it with the card and you have 30
days to explore, experiment, and scope it out.
obviously...take good care of it, because nothing is
worse than getting stuck with an expensive toy that
you don't even like, but i haven't had any problems.
once you've made your decision...go to your fav store
or ebay or whatever and make the final purchase.
because, honestly...what can you figure out about a
piece of gear sitting in a shop with other players all
around you making noise while you try to get the jist
of the gear with a thick manual on your lap and a
sales guy hovering?

peace and bass,
evan
evanmeyers@yahoo.com