RE: EDP Brothersync...?

>can't you just set synch=in on the "slave" boxes?

yes, that works!
Its not quite according to the intention, since Sync=in also opens to
create little correction jumps at the loop end. But I just tried it
and it does what we expect: Since the two machines run at the same
speed on sample clock level, that sync correction happens once and
then never more.
So I realize its actually a way to test whether two units really sync
up on sample clock level (which not all do, unfortunatelly... the
tolerances changed over the years...)

--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org