Re: Hexfuzz (was Re: Fretless MIDI guitar)

>Matthias
>
>Many thanks for sharing your information with us.
>
>You have mentioneded bad cross-talk with magnetic pickups that have
>led you to mechanical transduction.
>
>Have you had experience with the Godin guitars?

I tried one once and looked at the pick up. Its made with the similar
idea to pick up as close to the string as possible, and without
plastic. Sounds similar too.
The Paradis as a whole instrument I prefer by sound, appearance and
playability - merit of my old friend Rolf Spuler, unemployed,
dreaming of even more advanced instruments and without means to build
them...
--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org