Re: looping with a mic

>I've been dreaming of a earbud/headphone system to use as monitors
>for years.  I know a lot of big acts use them exclusively.  Anyone
>here using something like that?

that would be nice... I think in a few years, hardly anyone will
still use monitors on stage...

When I play with Giba, we use ordinary good big headphones and no monitors.
It may look a bit odd, but, so what...
Its not only to avoid the feedback from the monitors, but to get a
better idea of the mix: If you play a strong acustic instument, you
hardly can tell by the monitor, how loud you play it into the loop.

I wrote about that in "Looping percussion" or similar, in the LD
playing hints archive...
--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org