Bay Area Private EDP Lessons...?

Hello again list,

One other Northern California bit of spammage -

I'd be happy to try and set up some private EDP teaching with any Bay
Area list members who might be interested for this upcoming week and a
half.  I'll be in the South Bay area from the 23rd to the 29th, and
should have some flexibility in terms of fitting in lesson times between
shows.  We can focus on any sort of Echoplex-related issues you like,
and I tailor the lessons to each individual.  When I was up there in
August I taught a couple of fellows; the two lessons were totally
different in their orientation and subject matter, and they both seemed
very receptive to getting some hands-on training with the EDP.  (For
that matter, if anyone's interested in a plain old guitar lesson, that
could certainly be arranged as well...)

If you're interested in this, please drop me an email off-list
(altruist@earthlink.net) and let me know your location, your schedule,
and what you're interested in covering, and I'll do my best to work it in.

Thanks,

--Andre LaFosse
http://www.altruistmusic.com