loop spam: LOOP.POOL official website launches

Hi guys,

I am really excited to announce that my brilliant (and beautiful) wife,
Chris Wedertz
has just finished designing my very first multiple page website and it is
officially
up and running at:

WWW.LOOPPOOL.INFO

There you can find MP3s, photos, bios, live music descriptions, track
listings from
my two CDs as well as live tour dates and updates and some of my favorite
links.

Please check it out if you are interested and thanks for putting up with my
Spam.
I'm just really stoked.   Chris knew nothing about website design and
designed it from
the ground up (including graphics) and it came out wonderfully.

I want to thank Dan Buckler for so graciously being my patron by hosting
me on his server with this site. I would not have been able to do it
without
his kind generosity.

Loop on, folks.

a beaming,  Rick Walker