Re: EH 16 sec delay on Harmony-central.com

Yeah, suddenly that's the going price.  The one on Ebay went for $1600,
and some local dude around here is now asking for that for his.  I've
given up, and am now setting my sights on the much more modest, but
still old-school fun, digitech pds-8000.  I could buy nine or ten of 'em
for that!

Daryl Shawn
highhorse@mhorse.com