No Subject

All you loopers...

I am a very traditional sitarist and percussionist JUST NOW stumbling onto your web site. Kim, nice job!

I am EXCITED by looping, but even before I knew about this mystical musi, I was at a Paul Winter concert two summers ago and saw his percussionist using a JamMan. He can be found at livingmusic.com
But since I could not even get music stores to acknowledge a Jam Man I discovered Boss's Loop Station
and Digiverb. So there I am, folks. telling you about Loop Station. Check it out. $269.00 let me know if anyone else is using it or what. I am experimenting at this end and excited to speak to you in cyberspace!

Dr. Bhangra Das