Re: PLEASE QUIT deluging us with OT posts!!!!!

i second looping9strings points.

jimmy geeorge
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, January 26, 2003 10:12 AM
Subject: Re: PLEASE QUIT deluging us with OT posts!!!!!

Although I do agree, I do want to say that I don't mind a moderate amount of off topic posts...

My very first loop recording ever was inspired by 9/11... at my site i did change the name to BL1 but it was first titled; "sounding the drums of war"

Although the recent "war thread got extreme and out of hand, and I personally was extremely offended...

I feel that inspiration can be found in the damnedest places. Therefore in my opinion anything goes when it comes to a forum that relates to looping or any kind of art for that matter...

I guess that I want to say if I only thought about looping when I looped ... it might get redundant! LOL

And since I pretty much only participate in musically related forums....

OT posts to me, are like fiber in your diet!

So I hope it continues, but yes, too much is definitely a bad thing!