Re: Goin' Loopy in San Diego

Hi Gary,
I am there from feb.4 till march 4 ill be going down
to Tijuana to check out the guys from nortech they are
doing interesting stuff with mexican banda music and
electronica.Last year i hit 5th avenue in S.D and
checked out a couple of cool bands; a Reggae band who
plays every wednesday at Buffalo Joe´s (i forgot the
name) and some jazz cats at Crocies but it seems that
the music scene in San Diego hasn´t changed much since
i left 5 yrs. ago.
Are you performing anywhere?
P.S. I can highly recomend you the EDP with the latest
software for live playing i slave the repeater with it
and it works wonderful! last year they had a blond one
in Guitar center with the old software it was going
for about 799.00Dlls
Oh and please reserve some california weather for me
man god knows i need it!
cheers
L.a
www.laaba.com