Re: new thread? UNUSUAL TECHNIQUES for LOOPING SOUNDS

Title: Re: new thread?  UNUSUAL TECHNIQUES for LOOPING SOUNDS
Not a looping technique, but Jon Wobesky rocked a Bundt cake pan at Boston Loopfest the other night. He played it with a mallet. Besides making great cakes, that pan has a gorgeous sound.

dan

--
ghost 7/ Oranje
http://envelopeproductions.com