Re: "hold" note uninterrupted feature

jesse,
roland synth units such as the GR-30 and GR-33 have a hold function that
would do what you want, but that is an expensive unit for what you are
wanting.  with a loop you can fade the note in to avoid the fundamental
attack of the note, but it seems it may not be what you want.  line 6 dl4
and boomerang phrase sampler would be a good looping avenue to take.
matt