Re: Looping Show In Colorado...

  Hey Jimmy, cool beans!, -will try to swing by and say hi for one or more
of the shows.   I'm in Boulder, if you're going to be in that area at all
between gigs.   -would love to say hi...   Catch ya on the flip side...

Smiles,

CQ

At 02:24 AM 2/4/03 -0700, you wrote:
>Hello to all my LoopyypooL (Fiends) Friends...
>
>If you are in the neighborhood or know someone who is please come check
>out
>my 'Looping Extravaganza Show' show this week in Colorado:
>
>Thursday 8pm
>Where: Cactus Jacks, 4651 HWY 73, Evergreen CO, 303-674-1564
>
>FEB 7th Friday 8pm
>Where: Evergreen Sports Grill, Evergreen, CO
>
>FEB 8th  Saturday 8pm
>Where: Sweet Rockin Coffee, 414 E. 20th Av. Denver CO 303-318-9788
>
>My website http://www.jimmygeorgearts.com has good directions on the
>schedule page.
>
>Also please check out my 'Looping Tune Of The Month', 'Pacing The Cage'
>when
>you get a chance. Thanks to all who have emailed feedback to me since the
>last posting of the tune!
>
>As always there are many other looping tunes on my 'music' / 'listen'
>page:
>
>Other looping compositions on my 'listen' page include;
>
>Trk 7 - on the 'she' cd
>Trks 1 & 4 - on the 'LIVE' cd
>Most the 'Rinsing Out The Turtle' cd - trks 2, 4, 5, 7, 8 & 11
>Trk 7 - on the 'Passion For Discovery' cd
>All of 'Live At The Ritz' (I will have all the tunes posted to stream this
>week. This is a FUN show!)
>
>Thanks for keeping it in the Loop...
>
>peace and love peace and love peace and love peace and love
>
>Jimmy George
>http://www.jimmygeorgearts.com
>http://www.jimmygeorgeband.com

---

-Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~thefates

Please visit BadFiction and The Guitar Cafe.