Re: SV: Repeater To Repeater OS upgrade question

The OS doesn't have to live on the card that's holding loops.  The
Repeater doesn't even need to have a CFC card in it to work.  Once the 1.1
OS is installed (it must be on your old Repeater's CFC card) you can take
it out and it should stay installed.  I'm not sure if you can then get it
from that Repeater to a new CFC card.

On the other hand, CFC readers are so cheap at this point, it would
probably be worth it in the long run to just get one.

Mark Sottilaro