Recommendations for digital reverb PEDAL

I'm trying to make my looping rig a little more
portable, but really hate to lose the stuff in my
rack, so the compromise I'm reaching is to make the
setup modular enough to use with *either* the full
rack and pedalboard, or with just the pedalboard and a
couple of small amps.*

Since my reverbs are in the rack, I'm in the market
for a reverb PEDAL, preferably stereo. I'd sort of
been drawn to the Boss RV-3 or -5, but have been
reading some negative reviews that they're not
"reverby" enough, and consist of discernable delays.
The DigiTech or one of the Zooms may be a possibility.
I'm not so sure about the EH Holy Grail, and I'm
pretty sure I want to steer clear of Danelectro.

I *don't* want a surf spring-reverb type sound; I'm
looking for nice, lush big hall stuff. I'll be
sticking the pedal upstream from my loopers, while the
rack stuff (when I schlepp it) will continue to
post-process the loops.

Any pedal recommendations?

-t-

* You can see photos of my rack/pedalboard in its
current version in  the 'photos' section at
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pedalboards/>