Re: Real instruments vs. electronic instruments

I think varying a loop is pretty important.  Aside from a less than
100% feedback situation, I'm almost always applying some sort of effect
to my loop via the Repeater's effects loop.  Usually the path includes
processors that allow real time tweakage.  Being able to manipulate the
loop while playing into the loop uneffected is what makes the Repeater
my main looping device.

On the other hand, I'm playing a somewhat acoustic instrument (guitar)
into the Repeater.... though it's pretty much a guitar/synth combo most
of the time.  I think that contrast is a big part of my music.

Mark Sottilaro