Re: Max/Msp

Thats what I'm trying to find out.
I'm going to email Pamela Z to find out because her web site gives nothing
away.

JHNOs looper software is quite cool three loops (no overdub I think) with
pitch control of each loop, now if I could work out how to sync this and
assign the various parameters to b controlled over midi it would be very
cool. (there's also a variation of it within pluggo called plug-loop which
syncs to the host application)

Then there's FRIPP

Finding out about looping and Max is proving very tough going because,
there
is such a lot of stuff written for max but no easy way to find it. The
loopers archive continually mentions MAX/MSP but heralding it as a force to
be recond with but as far as I can find out, there's little of anything to
compete with an EDP/REPEATER. This surprises me as jhno's looper has so
much
potential it just needs a bit of work.
Geoff