From: Evan Meyers [mailto:evanmeyers@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2003 8:58 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: average age of the looping community?

i know, i know...this is a bit off topic, but being
that we are all attempting to pioneer these looping
devices out of the closet and into mainstream (not
really, but so to speak)...i was just curious of the
average age of the musicians working this gear into
fluid musical performance?

from the pix i've seen of loopers and the great
friends i've made on this list, it seems to be more of
an infatuation of the working class family folk, but i
was just curious if i'm alone in trying to integrate
the looping technology into my music scene.

i'm 24 and am moved by improvisational music and the
jam scene and although i haven't found quite the right musicians to hit
the road with, i have been able to successfully use my repeater and
arsenal of sounds with all people i play with (as well as slowly
building up a repetoir of solo music).

just curuios...

peace and bass...
~e va n