Re: how to vary loops

Right, what the Repeater does with it's effects loop is totally
possible with some sort of routing device... maybe an additional
mixer/router combination.  For me, being able to step on a MIDI pedal
and change my effect from at the input, to on the loop (not effecting
the input at all) with out any extra hardware is crucial... well, maybe
not crucial, but fun.

This makes me think of the paradyne issues between the Repeater and the
EDP.  Very interesting, IMO.  To me, it seems like the Repeater looks
at audio like Silly Putty.  The EDP looks at audio like Legos.  Oh, if
only you could get a Stereo EDP for $600...

Mark Sottilaro