Definitive live-looping works since 1985??? What do u think???

Okay
Just interested to see what people think are the definitive looping works
of
recent times. This I feel is Interesting because after Fripp/Eno no one
seems to talk about specific looping works as stand-out works.

Please discuss
Works which have impressed you because you feel they just incredibly
beautiful...  etc. and a pinicle of looping achievement.

or works which have turned you head around and made you re-think the
limitations of looping.

Its early days for me to comment, but I've personally been incredibly
impressed with Andre Lafosse's work, a truely original voice!!, huge
respect
to you, (and that comes from someone who is not primarily a guitarist!)
What does everyone think???

Geoff