Re: mixers

>Hi Ian,
>    Thanks for the reply.  Do you run your looper into one of the aux
sends of
>the 802A?  It seems like the 802A might work out for what I want to do.
>
>Thanks for the reply,
>John

Hi John,

Yes, I wire my DL4 from the post-fade send and back into the aux return,
this
way I can choose what goes into it - VL70, MS2000 or my flute. Its so much
better than having one thing hard wired into the DL4 as I used to. I'm
gunna
get another volume pedal to wire on the send to the looper so that I have
more
control.

I think the Mackie VLZ-Pro mixers have slightly better mic amps but I just
use
the Behringer for live and its fine.

Good luck.
Ian.