Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2003 12:29 PM
Subject: NYC 2/13/2003: microtonal guitar concert

I was going to cancel this because of the frigid weather
we're having (not good for guitars!), but this will my
last show for a few months. With two cds
and a string quartet in the works, I'm suddenly very busy.
So...come on down, I'll be introducing a few new works
in progress:

DAVID BEARDSLEY
Microtonal Just Intonation guitar,
echoes, loops, drones and minimalism.

"Beardsley sculpts tones into overpowering moods."
- Kyle Gann, the Village Voice, NYC

February 13 , 2003
Two sets: 9 & 10:30 p.m., $7.00

Chama
332 East 4th Street, between Aves C & D
East Village, NYC
646-654-6472

"Phenomenal is one thought. Deep modern meditational tool is another."
Pat Pagano, dir. Southeast Just Intonation Society, Gainesville, Fl.

* David Beardsley
* microtonal guitar
* http://biink.com/db