Re: EDP BLACKFACE/BEIGEFACE

CE approval means it can be sold legally in Europe. That's good news if
you
live in Europe, since it will be much easier to buy one. If you don't live
in Europe you probably won't care very much.

Nobody has yet done any comparison measurements to see if the changes for
CE also resulted in audio improvements over the old ones. My guess is the
SNR is better as a result of the circuit layout improvements, but I
haven't
been able to check that yet. The guys making them did some listening tests
and felt the new ones indeed had a lower noise floor. nobody knows by how
much though.

The main difference is the new EDP+ comes with LoopIV installed. And it is
BLACK.

kim