Re: looping as a profession

While I do obviously do a lot of looping, I wouldn't class my profession as
being a looper... a musician who uses looping, yes, but I'm no more a
looper
than I am an amplified musician or a processed musician, in that sense...

Still, I do make my living from music, and do a lot of looping, so make of
that what you will...

BTW, it's nice to be home, and resubbed to the list - thanks to all of you
who came out to see the various gigs on the tour, especially Kim and Scott
Drengsen who both came to at least two...

see y'all soon,

Steve
www.steve-lawson.co.uk (gig details, news, MP3s etc.)
www.stevelawson.net (the side-door)