EDP Distribution

Just to clear up a minor point, as I have had a few questions on promotion and marketing sent my way:-

I am only involved in manufacturing and delivering the Echoplex to Gibson. All sales, promotion, marketing & servicing issues should be directed towards Clive Roberts. He is still based in the old Trace factory and is handling all details, post delivery from me. I don’t have the authority or budget to get involved in any of these matters, which is a shame, I know, but Gibson made me redundant and that’s it. Nuff said.

Clive can be contacted on clive.roberts@gibson.com

Regards,

Andy Ewen,

Echoplex Production Manager