Looping As A Profession / Links Page

i have been looping in live shows for 12 years. i make my living as a full
time musician. between session work, live performance and production work i
pulled in 42,000 last year. it seems to be either feast or famine in this
business. i am very grateful and thankful to have the means i do. i'm
wonderfully encouraged with all the 'full time' players out here on the
list. YEA!!!!!!

life is good!

anyone who has a web site that would like to be on my links page to promote
your looping, music etc. please let me know. you can see my links page at
http://www.jimmygeorgearts.com

peace and love

jimmy george
http://www.jimmygeorgearts.com