Re: Adrenalinn

>Hey,
>     Is anybody using an Adrenalinn synched up to their EDP?  Currently I
>use a DL-4 for my looping.  I also use an Adrenalinn, which I love.  It
>seems like the Adrenalinn would work a lot better with a looper with
>MIDI synch  like the EDP.  If anybody has anybody has anybody has any
>experience using both of these units, I'd love to hear about it.
>
>Thanks,
>John

I don't have an EDP, but I have been running my AdrennaLinn sync'd to
midi clock, and it works quite well. My live looping setup uses MIDI
clock extensively. I have a Roland MC303 groovebox as a master clock
that drives a Repeater, JamMan, Lexicon MPX100, Korg ER-1 (drum
machine) and a Nord Micromodular full of custom patches, many of them
running sequences sync'd to midi clock. The other sound sources are a
Rhodes piano, run through the AdrennaLinn and a Nord Lead synth. It's
really cool to have all the delays, loops, sequences, arpeggiators,
etc, all sync'd to one clock.

The MC 303, despite its many faults, has a very stable MIDI clock,
and a tap temp pad on the front panel. I only wish it had a footpedal
tap tempo. I've tried using the Repeater or the JamMan as the clock
source, but neither are stable enough.