SV: digitech g/bnx3 ???

I was borrowed one from a music store because they "wanted to hear what
I thought of it". This was half a year ago and I don't remember much
details but though it sounded good I did not find it very good for
looping. Returned it the next day.

There are some user review at
http://www.harmony-central.com/Effects/Data/DigiTech/GNX3-01.html
and they all tend to find the guitar sound extremely good.

Best wishes

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.looproom.com --> 1st Swedish Looping Festival