RE: Minimalist rigs, form factors, etc.

i have been thinking for some time about converting my
edp in this way.  it definitely makes sense to have
the edp indicators where you are looking already (at the
footswitch) i was thinking of using a midi controller
for the switches, though.  that way you could reprogram them
and have banks and such.  this would have to have a
merge function to allow midi input to the pedal...

i think a volume control type cc control pedal would be better
than the boomerang thing, though.
i'm a big fan of the ernie ball pedal, so if i do this i will
probably mount one of those on.

other projects in the cooker are taking up all my spare time
at the moment, though.