RE: Free Repeater to a good home

Yes, but then its all just a matter of what they are paying you to use
and unfortunate that some very large organization still use such a
dangerous OSs like 9x and ME. It might be useful if everyone were to
stop sending as HTML and send as text only it does reduce the chances of
spreading viruses with one less transport mechanism.