Re: CDS, LOTS OF CDS.

Steve,

In a message dated 2/18/03 1:38:28 AM, steve@steve-lawson.co.uk writes:

>BTW, Ted, I'd LOVE to hear your acoustic stuff some time! Your electric
>CD is fantastic...have you got any MP3s on line yet of the acoustic stuff?
>any plans for a new CD???

No recent recordings at the moment. Maybe soon. As always, mucho
thanko for the kind interest and words about my music and CD. Yes,
there are plans and many ideas for another disc. They just have not
congealed into a concrete definitive impulse yet. Translation: I am
a total loser and a lazy putz and I've not done a whole heck of a lot
to get to the next step in the process except play out a few potential
concepts and ideas. My all-too-lame excuse is that when the next record
NEEDS to happen . . . it will happen. That's what I keep telling Jeff (and
myself) at least. I pray that it turns out to be true.

Thanks again for asking though Steve. I promise to post you directly
whenever there is something even remotely worth hearing. All of you
other LD folks have raised the bar so dang high (in my mind at least)
that THAT seems a near impossibly tall order to contemplate though.
However, your interest and very gracious words of encouragement
will go into that accumulating pile of "stuff" that daily kicks my butt
and eventually motivates me into some sort of positive action, misplaced
semi-self-confidence and another shiny, circular bit o' plastic with
incoherent, silly, pretentious titles, and near unlistenably weird/bad/
sad/repetitve guitar noises on it finally materializes yet again. Hope
springs eternal.

I'm sure the world can hardly wait. Heheheheh.

Blessings,

tEd ® kiLLiAn

ArsOcarina@aol.com
http://www.mp3s.com/tedkillian