[gig-spam] Atomic Mobius Machine Plays Live on the Internet

Fellow Loopers,

On Saturday, February 22nd, Atomic Mobius Machine is playing live on the
internet! We'll be playing from 8pm-12pm/PST on AwesomeRadio.net. We did
this last month, and ended up playing for 6 hours! :)

Atomic Mobius Machine is best classified as Electronic Ambient Trance music
(although I like to call it 'loopadelic'), and features myself, and Dan
Moore, on various musical instruments and electronic samplers. For more
info and music samples, please click here...

http://www.musetrap.com/atomicmobiusmachine/

So tune into AwesomeRadio.net, at http://www.awesomeradio.net, Saturday,
February 22nd, at 8pm for some really trippy music. Technically speaking,
it's a shoutcast stream (ie. mp3 format) and can easily be listened to with
WinAmp (www.winamp.com) under Windows, Audion
(http://www.panic.com/audion/index.html)
on the Mac, and XMMS (http://www.xmms.org/) under Linux... The address is
207.44.144.80:8000.

AwesomeRadio also has an IRC chat room, for those so inclined. You can use
a Java client (linked from the website), or a native client, such as mIRC
for Windows. The IRC network is irc.awesomechat.net, and the channel is
#awesomeradio. Of course, while we are playing we won't be chatting much,
but there will be other listeners in there, so...

 Anyways, I hope you can tune in for some of the show... :)

peace
-cpr