Re: R@volution my Patootie!

I believe the Elephant Talk list has somewhat remedied
this problem by formatting the poster e-mail address
like this: me at whatever dot com ...

Although now that I think of it this may be done
manually since the list is a digest only and would
make it a lot easier to search / replace @whatever.com
with at whatever dot com ...

This problem must be very selective though. I have
been on this list (lurking) for a few years now with
different e-mail addresses and I don't seem to notice
much of a problem with spam that would point to LD --