Re: Digitech Time Machines

David,

It *is* at the Digitech site, but it's under "Time
Machine," which may be a little misleading:

ftp://ftp.digitech.com/pub/PDFs/Discontinued%20Products/Manuals/TimeMachine.pdf

A sniper got you!  It's kind of the way the game is
played on Ebay.  I'll watch an auction I'm really
interested in winning right up until the end.
Refresh-Refresh-Refresh-Refresh-Refresh- you know,
like that.

Regards,
Rich