Re: Considering Boomerang or EDP

Wow! Thanks for all the opinions.  It looks like the majority is swayed
towards the EDP.  If the cost was the same, I'd go with the EDP.
Unfortunately, its not so I'm still trying to decide.

One other question, I understand that there is a lot the EDP can do that
the
Boomerang can not but is there anything the Boomerang can do that the EDP
can't?

Thanks again,
LeonD

> > I'm about to enter the world of looper and was prepared to purchase a
> > Boomerang.  It would be used mostly for live performances.  Laying down
> > loop or loops then playing over it.  Once the song was over, there
>would
be