Re: Backstage fisticuffs (or at least arguments

<<Simmons repeated "Green Day is a *pop* band"
which inspired the much younger Green Day guy
(and all the shorter for not wearing 7"
dragon-headed Kiss boots like Simmons was) to
attempt to engage Simmons in fisticuffs.>>

Attempt? I take it The Demon refused to oblige
him, huh? It's funny how uptight people like that
get. Reminds me of the rumor that went around
back in 94 or so that Danzig were playing at some
festival in Europe, on the same bill as Def
Leppard. According to rumor, Danzig got into an
argument, and fisticuffs with one of the Leppard
guys, and apparently lost. So, Danzig puts out
this press release saying how this is just a
rumor and that there's no way he would have
gotten a bloody nose from any of the Def Leppard
guys and then goes on to say that the rumor was
probably started by one of the Def Leppard guys
because he's too much of a wimp to deal with
Danzig face to face. One of the most hilarious
things I'd ever seen. The guy is so wrapped up in
himself, he's worried whether or not people will
think one of the guitarists from Def Leppard can
kick his ass!!!!!! What a loser!

I mean, have you ever SEEN Glenn Danzig?! It
doesn't take a rocket scientist (or a press
release) to know there was no way one of the Def
Leppard guy was gonna give HIM a bloody nose
(unless the Leppards have been working out a bit
more diligently since their last brush with
Stateside fame)!!!!

=====
May you never thirst!
The Scuba Diver Presently Known As Chris

"What do you get when you give a yo-yo to a flock of flamingos?"-James
Earl Jones