success getting a loop synched to midi on a Lexicon G2?

So... so much talk about this device, yet I can't seem to find a single
definitive account of anyone actually having some success syncing a loop
to a
MIDI clock.  Lexicon seems to believe that it's totally possible.  Nothing
on
their site about how one could upgrade to rom v 1.1, but the manual to 1.1
doesn't mention midi sync issues.

Mark