RE: finally a MIDI looper?

!!!!
I received a reply from Stephen at Phonic Lab which leads me to believe
that
this product will not solve my problem(s) whatever it/they may be.
However,
I feel that this product will probably be of interest to others on this
list, so look for it to be available soon (whenever that is).
Ciao, Gary

____________________________

Thank you for your interest, It is appreciated.  So many things to do, so
little time.  But I haven't given up on a release, soon.
1) Sends MIDI clock?

Yes, it sends and receives MIDI clock.

2) Clock is based on loop size?

Not exactly.  But if you change the BPM, the loop stretches to match.
Remember it's all MIDI, so stretching is not a big deal.

3) Set loop points on the fly?

No.  Basically we're talking about a quantized grid of MIDI data.  I
suppose
it might be interesting to add a feature where you can nudge the entire
pattern left or right in time, and change the size (without stretching).

4) Toggle in and out of record?

Yes, you can do that with MIDI or from the UI

5) Runs on PC Platform?

Yes.

So not sure if it will solve your problems.  You sort of have to determine
the BPM, but then you can change it on the fly with a MIDI CC.  I suppose
what you want is to record a bunch of stuff, then fool with the loop points
after the fact.  That's pretty tricky with m-loop.  But even if it doesn't
work for you, feel free to send me a description of  exactly what you
envision being the perfect program for you.  Ya never know, I might learn
something :-)

Cheers