Re: Tubes! They do a ____ good!

That's a beautiful poetic verse about tube amplification, but I can't
begin to say what a load that is!  Ha!  (all pun intended)  The way a
tube amp reacts to the varying load of a speaker is more of a dynamic
filter than anything.  That warmth is the sound of harsh harmonics
being taken away, not puppy fairy harmonic love love birds flying
gracefully through your guitar amp.

Needless to say, they do indeed sound very nice.

Mark Sottilaro