RE: finally a MIDI looper?

At 02:38 09/03/2003, you wrote:
>Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 14:17:35 -0500
>From: <dennis@mail.worldserver.com>
>To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
>Subject: RE: finally a MIDI looper?
>
>Being Mac-less, I'm also Max-less.  One of these days, though, I'm gonna
>buy
>me a Mac!  I've really wanted to play around with Max for quite some time.

No need to buy a mac.
PureData and JMax are available for PC, both win and linux.
PureData is the software currently developped by Miller Puckette, the
creator of Max (MSP is based on PureData objects btw).
JMax is another implementation of the principles of Max, it's developped
by
the IRCAM and it's cross platform.
Both are free.

And Max/MSP is being ported to windows, too, btw (but it won't be free ;).

</daviD>

"What sounds to you like a big load of trashy old noise
  is in fact the brilliant music of the genius, myself"
Iggy Pop