Re: Analog delay virtual oscillator trick...

Hi Jesse-

Nice tweakage, I love this sound...

Dennis Leas, how can we get Kyma to do a regenerating delay line with
this much character?

I used to do similar things with an old MXR green analog delay, getting
it regenerating at max delay time time, then quickly turning the delay
to minimum, sounded like the tape on my Teac recorder had ripped in
two...

Best-

Mark