[looper's] lexicon prime time

The Lexicon Prime Time looks like a really interesting, tweakable delay.  I
didn't find much in the archives on it...anyone have experience with these?
what it's wacky potential is? I know it has some looping capability; I'm
especially interested in the delay multiply pot (could ya grab a loop and
send
it up 6 octaves??), phase reversals, etc.  I like pots and sliders more
than
digital displays, hence my interest in this more than the more popular
PCM's.

Daryl Shawn
highhorse@mhorse.com