Re: Ableton LIVE's ability to loop in real time

> Hi Rick,
>
>  This is Link (devine machine conceptor) ,=20
>
>  I could easily add a realtime record into devine machine ,=20
>  but there is one  problem :
>
>  - how many loopers would go on stage with a computer better than a =
>  little rack ?
>
>  Well anyway I could add some midi keys to start recording/overdub.. on =
>  start of bar (with some options eventually) , then loop back while the =
>  devine machine Liveloop! feature could support all other looping live =
>  triggerring....
>
>  So I need everybody to tell me precisely what would be needed on that
>to =
>  bring happyness to the community ;)  (I mean conception details)

First.... being able to start and stop a recording instantaneously ,
 with a MIDI controller,
and have playback start exactly when record ends.

You'll need to compensate for hardware latency, and make the loop
start/end glitch-free.

now you're "livelooping"

and there'll never be any shortage of features that
people want you to implement.

andy butler